AI Augmented Sales Intelligence.
Generate deeper sales insights and generate highly accurate forecasts with the next generation of AI.
Not all AI is as smart. Cloudapps Augmented Sales Intelligence is the first and only provider of ‘Deep Learning’ powered AI in the CRM sector and offers a powerful sales development tool that can not only improve sales effectiveness in the here and now but also continuously learn as the market develops – enabling organizations to futureproof their sales and CRM activities for whatever lies ahead.
Clarion Events increased their win rate by 20% and average deal size by 19% by deploying Cloudapps.
What is Deep Learning AI?
For some time now, AI experts across the world have been looking at ways in which technology can not only analyze data but also learn from it – a term known as deep-learning machine learning. Unlike traditional machine learning AI, which is powered by human-led statistical analysis and educated assumptions, deep learning AI is an incredibly intelligent system that mimics the workings of the human brain. It can read results, understand nuances and rationalize outcomes, constantly learning from every interaction to improve intelligence and enable highly accurate predictions.
Apply this to your sales CRM alongside other time-sequenced data, such as emails, or accounts records, for example, and suddenly you have a means of gaining highly accurate sales insights that will transform your sales function. LEARN MORE
The advantages of Deep Learning AI include:
Deep Learning AI significantly outperforms traditional Machine Learning AI
Deep Learning AI continuously learns and adapts as your business evolves
Deep Learning will continue to see advances where traditional methods will not
Fast to get started
Requires minimal data to produce accurate results unlike traditional methods
The Cloudapps AI difference.
The Cloudapps AI engine is unique in its ability to generate highly detailed, actionable sales insights by;
- Learning from rich behavioural data: It generates a rich data audit trail for every deal based on high-value sales behaviours, not simply sales activity, and the more data you feed it, the greater the accuracy.
- Uncovering insights from the deal journey: The data picture it builds is time-sequenced, recording not just which sales behaviour happened but crucially when.
- Using the latest innovation: Not all AI is as smart. The Cloudapps AI engine uses the very latest ‘Deep Learning’ algorithms that significantly outperform traditional AI.
Deep Learning AI engine powers our current customers to achieve results that include:
Cloudapps AI achieves this by:
- Highly accurate sales forecasting: deep learning AI uses time-sequenced data to identify exactly what influences sales success, enabling an impressive 95% forecast accuracy
- Improved productivity: a greater level of insight brings more focused activity. We’ve helped our customers save hundreds of hours and achieve 60% more selling time through a more focused approach to sales
- Increased deal success: employing a personalised sales process and flow for every opportunity, generated from in-depth data insights, can increase the win rate by up to 20%
In addition, it is compatible with any CRM platform, including a full integration option with Salesforce.
If you are thinking about future-proofing your CRM and sales activities, it is worth considering an application that will bring richer, more continuous learning over time, giving you a competitive edge that is difficult to rival.
See the power of the Cloudapps deep learning AI by booking a live demo today.
Delivering sales growth for some of the world’s most successful companies
Sometimes, it’s the small things that bring about the biggest change.
Take the case of our customers, who on average have increased their win rate by 5.6%, augmented average deal size by 5.3% and added 4.1% more opportunities to their pipeline.
These numbers may not sound like much in isolation, but when combined, they created a 15% spike on their revenue.
For an organisation of £100M revenue that’s an additional £15M – without changing sales process, technology stack or personnel.