CRC Reporting Software
The CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme is the UK Government’s mandatory carbon emissions reporting scheme. The scheme came into force in April 2010 with an objective to significantly reduce energy consumption and resulting carbon emissions in both public and private sector organisations. The CRC scheme requests that qualifying organisations track their annual energy consumption and use this data to calculate and report their carbon emissions footprint. The reports must adhere to a specific set of measurement rules and criteria, the scheme includes various financial penalties for non-compliance.
What does our CRC Reporting Solution Deliver?
CloudApps CRC reporting software is a low-cost approach to CRC compliant reporting. Our solution addresses the requirements of the complex CRC legislation and automates the production of the annual reports necessary for CRC compliance and the associated CRC evidence pack.
Organisations select the CloudApps CRC reporting software for the following reasons:
- Compliance Reporting Peace-of-Mind – Automate the calculation of your emissions with a solution that has been independently verified by the GHG Management Institute for its accuracy
- A Functionally Complete CRC Solution
- Generate your “Annual” and “Footprint” compliance reports
- Support for the 90% rule and estimation uplifts
- Complete with the latest DEFRA emission conversion factors
- Equipped with comprehensive management analytics & reports
- A Low-Cost, Rapid-Start Solution – A fully outsourced solution means you can be up and running with minimal effort and at low-cost, allowing your resources to remain focused on core business activities
- CRC Best Practice – The CRC legislation is complex, it has many deadlines and is subject to change. CloudApps CRC Service is always up-to-date with the latest regulatory requirements.