CDP Reporting Software
The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) was founded in 2000, setting out to engage organisations in the fight against global climate change. CDP encourages the world’s organisations to disclose their carbon emissions transparently with a view to helping them take action and reduce their overall carbon footprint. Over the last decade, the Carbon Disclosure Project has grown to be the world’s leading repository of corporate emissions data in the world.
- Rapidly collate all of your source data into one central repository
- Automate your CDP Disclosure Reporting, reducing the time required to complete your CDP reports
- Utilise 2013 CDP Reporting Guidelines and use Templates
- Automatically group your emissions data into the scope groupings required by CDP
- Providing peace-of-mind that you are using a solution subjected to thorough verification by CDP, a solution that is both trusted and accurate
- The CloudApps sustainability suite is a cloud-based solution so there are no servers required or software to install. Start gathering your CDP data and reporting on it easily.
CloudApps supports companies’ carbon-reduction goals and we are delighted to recommend its software solution which takes a structured, automated approach to the reduction of carbon emissions.
– Joanna Lee, Chief Partnership Officer, CDP
CloudApps can help your organisation to manage its CDP reporting requirements.