Building the Sustainability Business Case
CloudApps customers are enjoying a typical 10% reduction in their annual energy, water, waste and business travel costs with a return-on-investment of less than 6 months. These financial returns are primarily gained through:
- A decrease in energy, water & waste costs
- A reduction in employee business travel expenditure
- The elimination of environmental reporting risk
To help you to achieve similar savings in your organization, we have distilled the findings from our customers into a series of sustainability business case headlines.
Simply click on the relevant area below to learn a little more…
We are conscious of our responsibility to protect the environment as well as ensuring we keep the costs of running our clubs as low as possible for our members. CloudApps allows us to do this.
– Ross Chester, CFO, LA Fitness
When you are ready to embrace the opportunity for cost reduction and revenue growth through proactive energy and sustainability management, we have created the tools and resources you will need to build your very own business case and ROI model that can be tailored to your organization. Alternatively, engage with our network of trusted partners who provide the services needed to help companies like yours to construct their own detailed energy and sustainability strategy.
In the meantime … if you are simply seeking a quick guide to the available benefits, here is some light background reading to get you started!
- Download our guide to building a compelling Sustainability Business Case
- Download our guide to building a compelling Employee Engagement Business Case